If you’ve been hurt in a truck or car accident in Austin, Texas, the personal injury lawyers at the Robson Law Firm may be able to assist you with making a claim and seeking damages for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses. Choosing the right personal injury lawyer in Austin, Texas can be an important major step in seeking justice for your claim. But how do you find the right personal injury lawyer for you? There are many options online and many lawyers advertising their services. When choosing a personal injury lawyer, you might want to do some research, ask friends and family for recommendations, and ultimately speak to a couple of lawyers near you to determine which attorney makes you feel the most comfortable. The Robson Law Firm is a personal injury law firm in Austin, Texas that offers a free initial consultation to clients. Let us review your case, help you understand your rights, and tell you about the next steps you can take.
Questions to Ask Your Personal Injury Lawyer
Think about your initial meeting with your personal injury attorney as a kind of interview. You want to work with an attorney with whom you feel comfortable and who can explain the details of your case to you in plain English. Bring as much information about your case as you can so that your lawyer can take a look at the details and give you more information about your case. If you can, bring a police report, bring medical records, bring photos of the accident scene if you have them, and contact information of other people involved in your accident.
Here are some questions you might want to ask any personal injury attorney you meet with before hiring him or her:
- What types of personal injury law cases do you handle? There are many different types of personal injury law. The Robson Law Firm is a personal injury lawyer in Austin, Texas who helps car and truck accident victims seek the recoveries they may deserve under the law.
- Do you think I have a case? Your personal injury lawyer has likely handled cases similar to yours. Once you explain the situation and show your lawyer the information you have, he or she should be able to help you understand whether you might have a case. The Robson Law Firm can offer you an honest assessment of your case and help you understand the next steps.
- How much is my case worth? The value of your case will depend on many factors, like how much you have spent on medical expenses, how much time you have missed from work, and the seriousness of your injuries. You may be entitled to seek damages for medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. The Robson Law Firm are personal injury lawyers in Austin, Texas who can use a formula to estimate the value of your pain and suffering claim.
- What are the next steps? Your personal injury lawyer should be able to provide you with a roadmap forward of what the next steps should be. Sometimes the next steps will involve your lawyer speaking to car insurance adjusters and sometimes the next steps will involve your lawyer writing demand letters to negligent parties. In some cases, the case may need to go to court. The Robson Law Firm is a personal injury lawyer who can provide you a road map forward for your car and truck accident case in Austin, Texas.
- Are you willing to take my case to court? Not all car or truck accident claims need to be handled in court. With the help of a personal injury lawyer, you may be able to get the recovery you deserve from insurance companies or negligent parties through out of court negotiation. However, sometimes cases need to go to court. The Robson Law Firm are personal injury attorneys who are willing to take cases to court, when needed, in Austin, Texas. However, we also understand that avoiding litigation can sometimes save money and time. Victims who choose lawyers who do take cases to court may be able to get more money from insurance companies and negligent parties. This doesn’t mean that your attorney might need to go to court in your specific case.
- Who will be handling my case? Every firm is different. If you are working with a larger firm, there may be a team of professionals working on your case. If you are working with a smaller firm, you might enjoy the personalized attention of a personal injury lawyer working just with you. Which kind of firm you choose will depend on your needs and what you feel comfortable with. The Robson Law Firm, personal injury lawyers in Austin, Texas work closely with clients to help them get the results they may deserve under the law.
- How can I reach you? As your case unfolds, you might have many questions. It is important to know how to best reach your lawyer and when you can expect to hear back from your attorney when you call him or her. The Robson Law Firm is a personal injury law firm in Austin, Texas that makes itself available for its clients. We are here for you, every step of the way.
- How does the Robson Law Firm get paid? Your personal injury lawyer at the Robson Law Firm only gets paid if you win. Our firm understands that victims of car and truck accidents are under immense financial pressures and we work with clients to help them get the best possible results and to help them understand our fee structure.
- What is the difference between a car accident claim and a truck accident claim? Truck accident claims can differ from car accident claims, because they may involve many more responsible parties, may involve insurance claims, and they tend to be more serious that car accidents. Truck companies are also required to abide by strict federal and local laws. If you’ve been hurt in a truck accident, you want to work with a lawyer who handles truck accident claims. The Robson Law Firm is a personal injury lawyer who can assist you with your truck accident claim.
- How can the Robson Law Firm help me? The Robson Law Firm can assist you with all aspects of your personal injury claim, from speaking to insurance adjusters, to fighting negligent parties in court, if needed.
You may only have a limited amount of time to make a personal injury claim in Austin, Texas. If you’ve been hurt in a car or truck accident, consider speaking to the Robson Law Firm today. During our initial consultation, we can review your case, help you understand your options, and work with you to help you get the best possible resolution to your case.
Seek Justice for Your Car or Truck Accident Claim
When choosing a car or truck accident lawyer, you want an attorney who will offer you caring and compassionate counsel. The Robson Law Firm understands that the aftermath of a crash can be stressful and challenging. Let our lawyers work for you on helping you get a recovery, so that you and your family can focus on what matters—healing.