Were you or was someone you love injured in a truck accident in Austin, Texas? The Robson Law Firm is an Austin truck accident lawyer who may be able to assist you with your truck accident claim. Truck accidents can result in far more serious injuries than typical passenger vehicle accidents because of the sheer size and weight trucks carry. Truck companies and drivers are also subject to strict regulations that they must follow. These regulations include hours of service laws, laws regarding vehicle maintenance, and restrictions about who qualifies for a commercial driver’s license. The Robson Law Firm is a truck accident attorney in Austin, Texas who works with victims of various types of truck accidents. What kind of truck accident cases can we handle? Here are a few:
- Rollover Accidents. Trucks are so large, that rollover accidents (accidents in which the tractor trailer topples and rolls onto oncoming traffic or off the road) can occur. Rollover accidents can pose serious risks to truck drivers and to others on the road because the truck can roll onto other lanes of traffic and onto oncoming lanes of traffic. Truck rollovers can occur for many reasons, but common reasons include speeding, taking a turn too quickly, or improper loading of the truck. If you or someone you love was hurt in a truck accident due to a rollover, the Robson Law Firm is a truck accident attorney in Austin, Texas who may be able to assist you with seeking damages for your injuries and other losses.
- Jackknife Truck Accidents. A jackknife accident happens when the trailer of a truck moves faster than the truck’s cab, resulting in the cab swerving across other lanes of traffic and forming a 90 degree angle with the cabin. These accidents can be very deadly and serious because the truck’s trailer can swing onto oncoming lanes of traffic, injuring unsuspecting drivers and their passengers. If you or someone you love was injured in a jackknife truck accident, reach out to the Robson Law Firm, a truck accident attorney in Austin, Texas today. Our attorney may be able to help you.
- Carriage Underride Accidents. Carriage underride accidents occur when a passenger vehicle slides under a truck. These accidents can be deadly, because they can take the top of a vehicle right off. While trucks are required to have carriage underride guards, trucks may not have these guards on the side of the vehicle. If a truck driver fails to check his or her blind spot, passenger vehicles can end up pinned under the truck. The Robson Law Firm is a truck accident attorney in Austin, Texas who fights for the rights of truck accident victims.
- Wide Turn Crashes. Trucks need a great deal of space to execute a turn. In fact, not all roads are designed to handle trucks and the wide turns they require. Wide turn crashes can result in passenger vehicles getting pinned under a truck or between a truck and another object. These accidents can result in serious injuries to those involved. Truck drivers have a responsibility to plan ahead when making a turn. If you have been hurt in a wide turn accident in Austin, Texas, the Robson Law Firm may be able to assist you.
- Blind Spot Accidents. Trucks have wide blind spots. While drivers have a responsibility to be aware of a truck’s blind spot, drivers also have a responsibility to properly signal before changing lanes and to take precautions. If you or someone you love was hurt in a truck blind spot accident, you may have the right to seek damages for your losses under the law. Contact the Austin, Texas truck accident attorneys at the Robson Law Firm today.
- Lost Loads. When trucks drive without properly secured loads, the lost loads can pose a hazard to other drivers on the road. The Robson Law Firm is a truck accident lawyer in Austin, Texas who can investigate your accident, if you were hurt due to road debris or a lost load.
- Tire Blowouts and Brake Failures. Truck companies have a responsibility to properly maintain their vehicles. Truck tire blowouts and brake failures can lead to a driver losing control of the truck, which can lead to serious accidents. The Robson Law Firm is a truck accident lawyer in Austin, Texas that can review a truck company’s maintenance records to determine if improperly-maintained trucks resulted in your crash.
These are just some of the truck accident types that the Robson Law Firm, a truck accident lawyer in Austin, Texas can handle. If you or someone you love was hurt in a truck crash, you may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Contact the Robson Law Firm, a truck accident attorney in Austin, Texas today to learn more. USAttorneys.com can also connect you with the Austin truck accident lawyers at the Robson Law Firm today.